Monday, August 12, 2013

Asian Themed Card




August 12, 2013



I am sharing a card that I made for a friend today. She asked me to help her with an Asian themed card. This is so far out of my comfort zone, but I did some researching on blogs and found inspiration.  I am CASing (Copy and Share) a card idea by Mary Fish (Stampin' Pretty). I hope you will enjoy my take on her card.

Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Real Red, Very Vanilla

Stamp Sets:  Asian Artistry, Eastern Blooms, Circle Circus, Wildflower Meadows

Ink:  Real Red

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, 1 1/4 inch Square Punch, Oval Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Embellishments:  Rhinestones

Please let me know if I can answer any questions about Stampin' Up! or card making!
I love the products and I know you can do this, too!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!