Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. SFF 102513

October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Madilyn Grace!  I can't believe you are 2 today!  Grammy loves you!!!!!!

I am still working on my to-do list, so next is a anniversary card for my bonus daughter and her great husband.  I found the sketch challenge at Sketch Frenzy Friday to be absolutely perfect.  Our Chrissy is not a bow and bling kind of girl, so the simplicity of this sketch made my card easy to create.  I used colors I know she loves, too. 

                                                        


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Smokey Grey, Pear Pizzazz,  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Garden Gingham Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede


Stamp Sets:  Embellished Events, Banner Greetings

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Chevron Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Rhinestones  (Sorry, Chrissy, it needed some bling:)) for the bubbles!!

It is a gorgeous day in GA!  Finished my tennis season this morning.  So sad to see it end!
On to the holidays!!!!!

Please leave a comment on my blog and join my email list for updates!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Love the texture you created using the embossing folders! And the bling for the bubbles is perfect! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Deb! I thought the bling on the bubbles was fun, too! :)))) We all need a little sparkly!

      Delete
  2. OMGosh, what a gorgeous and beautifully put together card! I love the rhinestones for the bubbles, very classy and elegant!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF. Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sharon! I really appreciate your encouragement!!!

      Delete
  3. Great wedding card! Love the rhinestone bubbles! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!