Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Holiday "Perfect" Blend SFF111513

November 20, 2013

I am so excited.  Today my craft room closet cabinets arrive!!!!!!!!!!  I have been living and working in a total mess for three weeks!  It is a wonder I get anything accomplished in that disastrous room!  (Pictures soon)

So, I am trying to keep busy while I wait for them to arrive, I decided to create a card for Sketch Frenzy Friday.  I live about an hour from the nearest Starbucks, so dreaming about a pumpkin spice latte or peppermint mocha doesn't do me a lot of good.  But, dreaming can lead to creations----


                                                                   



 Pam, Donna and Roxanne----this one is for you today!  Thinking of you!!!  XOXO

Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper

Stamp Sets:  Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge, Word Play

Ink:  Old Olive, Early Expresso

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Die Cut, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Owl Punch (for hearts)

Embellishments:  Old Olive Candy Dots

If anyone from Atlanta is headed to Greensboro today, please bring me a cup of holiday cheer!  :)))

Happy Stampin!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the dsp and made the cup so festive! And those little hearts are just perfect! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comments!
      I really appreciate hearing from you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!