Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Birthday FMS 117

December 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches challenge intrigued me this week, so I had to make a card to submit.  I am so excited about my family arriving in the next few days and have so much to do, but I took a break and created a card this afternoon.  ENJOY! 

                                                                     



 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Witches Brew Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Daffodil Delight

Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, 1" Square Punch, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit

Embellishments:  Daffodil Delight Buttons, Black and White Baker's Twine

Going to spend the evening with my Mom and enjoy her company!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. I love the black against that vibrant blue. And the yellow buttons and sentiment add a fun pop of color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I love the patterns and the buttons!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I love the colors and the addition of the bright buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! This was such a fun sketch!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!