Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Secret of Life Friday Mashup 141

January 8, 2014

It has been a very longgggg day!  I spent 4 hours at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta having my Pre/Op for my knee replacement surgery on Tuesday.  I am sooooo happy to be home!!!!   I made a card for The Friday Mash-Up last night and I have 1 hour until the deadline to get it posted.  Nothing like last minute-----

Love the sketch and the theme of TIME---never enough Time!

                                                           





Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Costal Cabana

Stamp Sets:  Clockworks, From My Heart

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Candy Dots, Linen Thread

Hope you are warm and cozy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.  I love the new items in the Celebrate the Everyday Catalog.  The Retro Fresh Papers are my favorite!

Happy Stampin!
Claire



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the fun patterns and papers :) Great stamp set to use too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tara! I love to hear from you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!