Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pop Up Box For Miss Addison!

March 26, 2014

I loved creating my first Pop-Up Card box the other day, so I decided to give it another try.  My GRANDdaughter, Addison will be 5 this weekend.  She loves Princesses, Pink and Bling so this card should cover all the bases!  I hope she will love it!











Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Pink Polka Dot Paper from my stash

Ink:  Versa Mark, Black Staz On Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red

Stamp Sets:  A Round Array, Petite Petals, Peachy Keen, Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, Crown from stash, Sketched Birthday

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Lawn Fawn Framelit, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Black Embossing Powder,  2 3/8" Scallop Punch, Petite Petals Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch, Paper Snips

Embellishment:  LOTS of Rhinestones!!!

Let me know what you think!  Leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!