Friday, March 21, 2014

Sweet Baby NAC 81

March 21, 2014

It is a beautiful day in Georgia.  It is 70 degrees and sunny!  I perfect day!
Lunch with special friends and girl talk makes for an even better day!

Now, to share my card I created for the Nacho Average Challenge this week.  I wanted to use the Baby We've Grown Stamp Set and couldn't decide on pink or blue.  I have two friends having their first GRAND and they don't know what the baby is going to be, so I took a chance that one would be a girl.  Think Pink, I guess!  


                              Here:http://nachoaveragechallenges.blogspot.com






                  I always leave a space to write a personal note to the new parents or Grand parents!


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper

Stamp Set:  Baby We've Grown, Itty Bitty Banners

Ink:  Versa Mark, Blushing Bride

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Dots Embossing Folder, Envelope Liner Framelit,  Starburst Framelits, Heat Tool Black Embossing Powder, Heat Buddy, Aqua Painter, Itty Bitty Banner Framelit,  Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge

Embellishments:  White Twine, Blushing Bride Candy Dots

I love how this card turned out.  It is perfect to welcome any little girl!
Let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!!!!!!

Happy Friday and
Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby card! Goes perfect with our nacho challenge! Great bakers twine ribbon! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kathya! It was the perfect sketch for these stamps! X

      Delete
  3. What a sweet card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Yapha! I appreciate your kind compliment! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!