Thursday, April 17, 2014

Make A Wish--PPA200!!

April 17, 2014

WOW!!!!  It is the 200th Challenge for Pals Paper Arts and I couldn't be more excited!  I was blown away this morning by all the samples The Design Team created!!!!!  If you are browsing the web, please take a minute and go to their site and see ALL the fantastic cards!  This wonderful group inspires me EVERY week!  Congratulations to all of them and THANK YOU for the opportunity to participate in this wonderful challenge!!!!!

I LOVE Pacific Point and it is a color that is rarely used in the Stampin' World.  I thought this was the perfect card for a guy, but I think it would work for anyone!  ENJOY my take on the sketch!






Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point Designer Series Paper, Pacific Point Core'dinations Paper


Ink:  Pacific Point, Versa Mark

Stamp Set:  Perfect Pennants

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Argyle Embossing Folder, Envelope Liner Framelit, On Film Framelit, Stampin Dimensionals, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Sander,
Owl Punch for little circle (a) 


If you have a second, please leave a comment on my blog.  I love to hear from you!  Thanks!



Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend and a VERY SPECIAL Easter!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Lovely mix of pattern and texture in your design! Also like the black accent! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda! I appreciate your kind comments! X

      Delete
  2. Oh too cute!!!! Fabulous job Claire!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!! I really am thankful for your comments! X

      Delete
  3. Love your combination of color and texture. Very nice! Thanks for playing with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ginger! SO nice to hear from you! X

      Delete
  4. Love this card. The colors are bold and striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marlene! SO happy to hear from you! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!