Friday, April 25, 2014

Thank You! --PPA201

April 25, 2014

I am so excited!  My GRANDS, Addison and Victoria are here for two nights!  I LOVE having them.  They are so much fun!  I am looking forward to making lots of fun memories with them.  

The Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge is fabulous!  It is perfect for so many occasions.  It is definitely one I will use again!  I pulled out the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper for my card.  It will be retired in June, so I wanted to use it in case you want to order it before June 4th. It makes a beautiful Spring time card!  ENJOY!  








Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Melon Mambo

Stamp Set:  Photopolymer Thank You 

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Doily, Daffodil Delight Candy Dots

This is a very simple card to make.  It is so bright and cheery and it will be perfect to write a quick note to someone special.

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Have a fantastic weekend!

XXX,
Happy Stampin!
Claire  

8 comments:

  1. Have fun with your "Grands" Claire! Your card is precious. I love this paper too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Peggy! We had a great time! Just not enough minutes with them! I know you like this paper, too! XX

      Delete
  2. I love the bold Thank you on your sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Diana! I love your challenges! XX

      Delete
  3. Excellent job using the doily to soften up the sketch! Wonderful work interpreting this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nicole!! I don't usually use doilies, but I thought it went well with the gingham! XX

      Delete
  4. So bright and cheery, Claire! I love the doily...it is the perfect accent with this paper. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ann! It is so nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!