Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Gift of Grace and Kindness--CMCC No31

July 30, 2014

This week the Colour Me Challenge is a fun team challenge!  Pick a team and play along with us!  We love to see your creations!  


This week YOU get to choose which colours to use! You can either play along with...
Option 1 - Strawberry Slush, So Saffron & Hello Honey 
(playing along with 'Team Hayley')

OR

Option 2 - Night of Navy, Soft Sky & Garden Green 
(playing along with 'Team Tara')


I am playing along with Team Hayley!  My colors are Strawberry Slush, So Saffron and Hello Honey.  I love these colors together.  I used the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set.  Stop by all the Design Teams blogs for ideas and  inspiration!  








Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card.  It is always special to hear from you!

If I can help you with Stampin' Up! products, please contact me at:
claire6456@aol.com

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



Stampin' Up! Products:


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire - I love how you used the background horizontal stripes and those large button pearls, such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! You are so kind to comment on my cards! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!