Monday, May 30, 2016

Forever--The Challenge #75

May 30, 2016

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY if you live in the U.S.A!  I hope you will take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of this day!  I am thankful for all the men and women that gave their lives for our great country!  We have so much to be grateful for!  

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at  The Challenge!

It's wild card week and we have a fantastic sketch challenge for you!  



This sketch is so fabulous!  I can think of so many ideas!  We can't wait to see what you create!  

A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!

My dear friends are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary this week.  I knew just what I wanted to make.  


I had a very difficult time trying to get a picture of my card.  Whenever I use gold foil, it creates a reflection in every picture.  I am sorry.  

I used a paper pack by My Mind's Eye "Fancy That" for the pink and gold papers.      
I cut the large diamond from gold foil using the My Favorite Things-Diamonds die  and the "forever" was cut using the Reverse Confetti Lovely Words die.  I also cut them from dark brown card stock to mount behind each one for contrast.  I added two gold foil hearts.  




Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!  


Claire

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love the combination of the pink with gold foil. I'm sure your friends will adore their anniversary card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I think this card is stunning! I know it is difficult to capture but you did a wonderful job of it as the brilliance really shows up!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire, the pink with the gold is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!