Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hello--SSC129

June 19, 2016

HAPPY Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!  I hope you have a fantastic day!

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!!

This week we have a fun color challenge for all of you!  Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors in this palette and a neutral to create your project!  We can't wait to see what you create!


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, July 1st@ 6pm EST. 

This challenge will run for 2 weeks.


My card is very simple today.  My card base is Very Vanilla card stock.  I cut a rectangle using the SugarPea Designs Rectangle dies using a piece of patterned paper from American Crafts "Welcome Spring" paper pack.  I cut one Early Expresso and four Wisteria Wonder "hello" sentiments and glued them together for lots of dimension.  The die is from Mama Elephant.  A retired Stampin' Up! set, Nature's Walk was used to stamp  the bird with Momento cocoa ink.  I added details with colored pencils to give the bird more color.  Three candy dots were added for fun.  Wink of Stella was added to the sentiment for shine.   


You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card...love your wonderful little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Claire! Love your bird and the layered sentiment is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bird card, and I really like the double-layer sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that retired stamp set, and will keeep it forever (unless I run out of room)! I love how you used DSP behind the bird instead of a "scene". The DSP is perfect for the bird to stand out. Nice job, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the colors! I love the layering of the sentiment, it looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you doubled the sentiment Claire
    always great DT card even you are busy at moving you managed to make this card
    great Mom and wife and cardmaker you are
    two thumbs up
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!