Sunday, July 31, 2016

Trouble in a Tutu--SSC132

July 31, 2016

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fantastic sketch for you to use!  Oh, the possibilities are endless!  Have fun!  We can't wait to see what you create!





Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, August 12th@ 6pm EST. 


My base card is white.  The purple polka dots are from a paper pack that I found in my stash.  The hippos are from Clearly Besotted.  Trouble in a Tutu is one of my favorite new sets.  I love hippos and this make me LOL!  I stamped them on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored them with Copic Markers.  The hippos were cut our with the matching dies.  The sentiment is backed with Rich Razzleberry card stock.  The sentiment is stamped in Momento black ink.  Wink of Stella is added for sparkle and shine.  A black gel pen is used on the eyes, nose and mouth.  






This challenge will run for 2 weeks You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. These are as sweet as can be! Love them! Your link on the SS page isn't working, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are as sweet as can be! Love them! Your link on the SS page isn't working, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this little hippo ladies are just way too cute! They do look like trouble! Ha! Purple is one of my top favorite colors. I see this as perfect for one of the little princess in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Love that little sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really know which paper you have choosen miss Lady
    the Image is soo cuuutee and love the big dots paper and the tiny dots too
    what a sweet Card with this Image and I adore this Claire
    hope to see you on my DT card too...always happy to get your visit sweety
    hugs
    Monika (SS Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute Claire! I love the little ladies in their tutus and your polka dot paper is the perfect background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these little hippos! What a fun card Claire, it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!