Saturday, September 17, 2016

You Are Better Than Summer Sunshine! --The Challenge #78

September 17, 2016

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge Design Team!  

Each week we have a fun challenge for your to try!!!c We do a different style of challenge each week! We like to mix things up and keep them fresh!

Here is the monthly rotation:
Week 1-Sketch
Week 2-Colours
Week 3-Photo Inspiration
Week 4-Christmas Photo Inspiration
Week 5-Wild Card (a surprise!)


It's week three and we have a photo inpriration for all of you to play along with!  We can't wait to see what you create




My card is created on a white card base.  The next layer is embossed with an embossing folder from Tailored Expressions-Walking on Sunshine.  I added Daffodil Delight ink on the folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  I added a strip of pink polka dot paper.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp--Flip Flop Season.  It was stamped in Momento Black ink.  The flowers were stamped in Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  (they look darker in the photo).  I used the Simon Says Stamp Flowers On My Mind stamp set.  The pineapple is from Reverse Confetti -Pineapples Aplenty.  I stamped it it two colors of green ink and the top in Crumb Cake ink.  I used the matching  dies to cut it out.  Sparkling clear sequins and Wink of Stella were added to complete my card.  




Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!  

Claire

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Claire, this is such a great technique. I love the wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,

    Wow, you put a lot of TLC into your pretty card. I know about this difficulty to get your colors to show true in photos of cards, its hard. I really like your big bold blossoms too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!