Sunday, December 18, 2016

Merry--SSC142and The Heart Desires Challenge #7

December 18, 2016  

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!


We have a fun sketch challenge for all of you.  We can't wait to see what you create.




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!

I am also entering my card in The Heart Desires challenge!  I love retro Christmas and their inspiration photo was perfect for my idea.  Thanks for the inspiration!  Check out their blog for inspiration!  





My card is created on a white card base.  I cut the top scalloped edge border using the Edgers Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti.  The white snowy borders are cut using a stitched border die.  I added some C1 Copic Marker on the edges for dimension.  The Santa is from Avery Elle-North Pole.  I colored him with Copic markers and cut him out using the matching die.  I used a Marvy Snow Marker to make the fur.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  A few silver glitter stars were added to complete my card.  



The challenge will end on Friday, Dec.30th @ 6pm EST.This challenge will run for 2 weeks You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

11 comments:

  1. I loove this cute Santa Image and the Hat is clever sentiment
    the add of the star is great idea Claire
    and lovely color combo too I love the snow hill behind the Santa cute idea
    your card always clever and cute
    see your around teamie
    wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy new Year
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love the whimsical Santa and your fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I love those colors for Christmas and your little Santa works perfectly with the sketch. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello claire! this is adorable, such a fun christmas card! hope you have a very merry christmas!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, and I love the bright colors! Have a wonderful Christmas, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and fabulous card...love that wonderful Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, this is so much fun! Love all the fun details!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very cute Claire! Can't wait until you join us as our guest! I love your stuff! Thanks for joining us at THD! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Santa card, Claire! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas (looks like you did) and happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun Santa card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable Claire, I just love Santa going across the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!