Sunday, January 8, 2017

I JUST LOVE YOU!--FMS 269

January 8, 2017

I am suppose to be cleaning my craft room, but got side tracked when I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I just had to play along!




My white card base came alive with the Valentine DSP strip and the heart border.  MFT I Heart You image was stamped on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copic Markers.  Glossy Accents were added on the heart on the book, her hair barrette and her shoes.  I paper pieced the book with the same DSP as the strip on the side.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!  

Have a fabulous day!

HUGS!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. This card is super cute Claire - your little girl is adorable! Crafting beats clearing out any day, although having had a major purge in my office over Christmas it is definitely easier to create in there now than it was before, so don't give up on it entirely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning your craft room? Sidetracked? I have no idea what you're talking about!!! LOL! Happens to me ALL THE TIME! And who wouldn't get sidetracked by this cutie! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time that I try to clean, I uncover something that I absolutely must use!! It's a wonderful problem to have. I love your strip of paper and hearts - and how you carried it over to her book. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I just love this card! Sweet sweet Valentine done in red and white....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Valentine card, Claire! "cleaning my craftroom" :) - never happened with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very sweet! I love the strip of hearts along the side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, she's a cutie! Darling card Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!