Sunday, February 26, 2017

Deepest Sympathy--PP333 and SSC147

February 26, 2017


It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!!

It is very rare that I can incorporate both challenges in one post, but this week it was a WIN, WIN!  



Our lovely LeAnne is the hostess this week at 
 The Paper Players!   Her sketch is so fun and there are so many ways to interrupt it.  The colors at Sunday Stamps are so pretty.  Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors for your card.  We can't wait to see what you create! 



  

My card is created on a white card base.  A Tangerine Tango background was cut using the MFT Blueprints 20 die.  The top white layer is cut using the same die set.  The flowers are stamped on Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay card stock using the Freestyle Florals  by Mama Elephant.  The leaves were stamped on Old Olive card stock.  The matching dies were used to cut out the flowers and leaves.  Wink of Stella and black enamel dots were added in the center of each flower.  The sentiment is stamped in black Memento ink.  After I took my photos, I realized my sentiment was in the wrong place.  :(((

I asked LeAnne to forgive me!  I am leaving to go to Indiana to visit my family and didn't have time to make another card.  



Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from both  design teams and I hope that you will play along with our challenges this week. 

The Paper Players Design Team
Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!!
  5. All stamping products are welcome.  


Teresa Kline


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday March 10th  @ 6pm EST. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I always love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful week!

HUGS!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and beautiful colour combination. Great that you've incorporated the two challenges and I love where your sentiment is...LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous florals Claire that really pack a punch - love the enamel dot centres too. The sentiment placement works fine on your card, otherwise you'd have had to juggle leaves ;-) Have a fun time in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms Claire!I'm a BIG fan of enamel dots and seem to find room for some on all my projects!! VERY pretty card.

    Have a great time in Indiana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, those colors together are fabulous - and way to go on combining the two challenges into this stunning card. Great use of the sketch. The flowers are so bold and graphic and the enamel dots the perfect finishing touch.
    Have a great trip :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are gorgeous together and I love that you've accented them with bold and glossy black. Perfect take on the sketch my friend! Have fun and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Claire, how I love those bright flowers!!! Totally sweet colors and amazing die-cuts to add some texture.Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire
    You are a clever DT
    I never combine two challenges DT card
    and you did it the BEST
    yayy
    Love the bright flower colors too and I try to join the Sketch challenge
    you as Teamie should choose my card as the winner please ...no no Haha thats a Joke...
    I will try my best to caught your eyes and maybe choose my card..
    see you around sweety
    as always Great DT cacd
    Happy being on the same DT with you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, and when I saw those colors, I swooned! Guess what colors I'll be using for my SIP creation, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous florals Claire, and I love the frame dies and enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!