Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Spring The Heart Desires Challenge #9

February 15, 2017

I am back with my second card as the February Guest Designer at The Heart Desires Challenge!

I want to thank all the Design team members at the challenge for inviting me to play along with them!  They are such a talented group of designers that inspire me every week!  



I used the color combo and the bunny as my inspiration!  I had so much fun making this card.  I hope it will make you smile!  

There is still time to play along!!  Please join in the fun!


My card is created on a white card base.  The next layers is yellow.  I distressed the watercolor paper with Salty Ocean ink.  Then, I added embossing paste on top of the distressed ink using the Raindrops stencil from Simon Says Stamp.  I distressed some paper with green inks and cut them using the Lawn Fawn's Grassy Hillsides Borders.  The little girl, the umbrella and the bunny are from the Abby's Spring Showers from Simon Says Stamp.  I colored them with Copic Markers and cut them out with the matching dies.  I added glossy accents to her boots and Wink of Stella to her coat, hat and umbrella!  She is ready to dance in the rain!



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  Please leave a comment if you have time!  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to stop by The Heart Desires Challenge  and visit all the DT blogs!  


HUGS!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Yep, you know I love it! So darn cute! It has been such a pleasure having you guest with us and can't wait for you to come back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable and fabulous coloring, Claire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!