Saturday, February 25, 2017

Throw Kindness Around Like Confetti-Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #87

February 25, 2017

Time for play along with the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge!  The theme is "KINDNESS"!  I love it! 




My card is created on a white card base.  I found this fun scrap in my pile for the background.  It looked like confetti to me.  I used the SU heart dies to create my shaker element.  I added a lot of colorful sequins inside.  The sentiment is stamped in Melon Mambo using the Hero Arts Acts of Kindness  stamp set.  The word thanks was cut out 3 times using a die.  Glossy Accents was added for shine. 


So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Hope this card made you want to do something kind today!   

HUGS!
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!