Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Jingle All The Way!--Merry Monday #240

March 22, 2017

Today I am playing along with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  This week the theme is "Bells"!

I need to get started on my Christmas card stash and hopefully, this is the jump start that I need.




My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a piece of silver foil using the MFT Blueprints 20 die.  I used another die from this set to cut the Tempting Turquoise card stock.  I found these three little bells in  the Simon Says Stamps Swell Christmas stamp     set.  I don't have many stamps with bells, so I was excited when I found this in my stash.  I randomly stamped the bells in Versa Fine ink and heat embossed them in silver to create the card background.  I heat embossed the sentiment on a strip of vellum.  I used silver cord to die a bow and added three jingle bells.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you so, please leave a comment!

HUGS!
Claire


4 comments:

  1. Just love the bunch of jingle bells on the stamped bell background, Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE ALL the bells on your card Claire...how perfect for this challenge! Lovely, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Claire! Those colours are gorgeous together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trio of jingle bells against your 'bell' background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!