Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hello Friend--Sketch Saturday #463

May 13, 2017

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!

This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps!  You will receive four digital stamps of your choice if you are the winner this week!  How fun is that?

I used the Girls Happy Trio digi stamp for my card this week.  This was such a fun image to color.  It made me smile!


I colored these funny girls with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella and buttons were added for fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!