Saturday, July 8, 2017

If The Hat Fits--Sketch Saturday #471

July 8, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!



Drawn with Character is back as our sponsor this week!


These super cute designs are illustrated by Krista Heij-Barber.
Just check out the Facebook page too!

The prize this week is 3 images of the winners choice!


My card is created on a black card base.  I used several scraps of Halloween DSP in my stash for the layers.  The Cute Witch is from Drawn with Character.  I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  Orange shimmery enamel dots were added for fun.  



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh my....she is just too darn cute! Love your adorable little witch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!