It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
This week we have a beautiful color palette for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
Please use a minimum of 3 of the colors.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 28th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created for my precious Robert's 3rd birthday. I always call him my little pirate. I used a white card base and found a piece of red and white striped paper in my stash for the background. Black card stock stripes were cut to place on top of the stripes. I added a white circle cut with SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle dies and embossed it with a striped embossing folder. Then I cut an open banner for a frame using SU banner dies. My little pirate and parrot are from My Favorite Things Party Like A Pirate stamp set and cut out with the matching dies. I colored them with Copic markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. The sentiment is from the same set and heat embossed in white powder. A few enamel dots were added for fun.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great weekend!