Saturday, August 5, 2017

Trick Or Treat--Sketch Saturday #475

August 5, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


                    MMedel Illustrations is our sponsor this week! 


The prize this week is  2 digis + discount coupon!  How fun is that?


My card is created on a black square base.  I added two different pieces of Halloween paper that I found in my stash for the background.  One was cut with a stitched border die.  I cut an orange stitched oval frame to mount behind my ghost.  The ghost is from   MMedel Illustrations  Cute Ghost digital stamp.  I added a little Copic Marker (C1) and blended it with a O Marker.  I also added some black ink to distress the image.   The sentiment is stamped in black and then I distressed the edges and inked the little rectangle to make it look old and spooky.  Two black buttons with black and orange Baker's Twine was added for fun.  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire










3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!